CIO Insider

CIOInsider India Magazine

Separator

MeetRecord Raises $ 2.7 Million in Funding Round

CIO Insider team | Saturday, 22 June, 2024
Separator

Revenue automation startup Meet Record raises $ 270 million in a pre-series A funding round led by Singapore-based venture capital fund SWC Global, joining from existing investor All In Capital.

The Bengaluru-based start-up plans to use the new funds to empower revenue and sales teams in the services sector using artificial intelligence-enhanced tools to increase sales and focus on customer engagement.

Founded in 2021, Meet Record provides a B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that leverages AI to analyze conversation data across a variety of communication channels, including email and calls. This data analysis provides a coaching program to the sales team for better sales conversion and uses automated call scores to improve efficiency.

“We are focusing specifically on the services businesses, so all our AI-related coaching and automation services are tailored to their experience. Though there are tools available, they are either too complicated or too simple. Our model is finely tuned for the services sector, which no one is exactly focusing on,” says Snehal Nimje, cofounder and CEO, MeetRecord.


The platform complies with Service Organization Control-2 (SOC-2) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standards, ensuring the secure use of conversation data to train sales teams

Currently, the company serves 36 clients, with about 80% based in the U.S. and the remaining 20 percent based in Europe. Some of the main clients include a law firm's top dog law and a gym training consulting company's gym launch.


Nimje says, “The platform complies with Service Organization Control-2 (SOC-2) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standards, ensuring the secure use of conversation data to train sales teams.”


"We expect strong growth in the conversation intelligence market as companies aim to enhance their sales efficiency. MeetRecord, with its innovative focus on revenue automation, has developed a top-tier product that delivers significant value,” says Tuck Lye Koh, founding partner, SWC Global

Current Issue
63SATS : Redefining Cyber Security For A Safer World